Thanks for your order
As provided for by the EU Consumer Code, the Customer, if he or she is also a Consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the product for purposes not related to his or her professional activity, i.e. does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form a VAT number reference), has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without any penalty, within 14 working days from receipt of the purchased product.
In order to exercise this right, the Customer must send the Vendor an explicit written notice to this effect within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
This notice must be sent via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Returned via standard e-mail
If you have placed your order as a guest without registering, please send us an e-mail listing your order number, your last name and e-mail address. We will contact you within 48 hours.
Return of articles for quality reasons
1. In the case of a return for quality reasons we ask you to provide us defective products detail photos in your e-mail:
2. Once the notice of withdrawal has been received, the Vendor’s Customer Service will quickly provide the Customer with instructions on how to return the goods.
3. The customer must return the goods intact and carefully packaged, within 14 days of completing the online return:
– In the original condition and packaging.
– Clothing products must have the label attached.
– The accessories must be made up of all their parts, in their original packaging.
4. In the case of premium transactions or combined promotional sales, where the purchase of a Good is associated with another Good that is given as a gift or sold at a discounted price, in order to correctly exercise the right of withdrawal, you must return both Goods purchased
5. The Customer may choose at its discretion the courier or postal service with which to return the goods. We recommend using a service that also offers tracking of the goods, so that we can verify the correct receipt of the return at our warehouse. The Vendor shall not be liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
6. The Vendor, after having checked the Product received and approved the return, will refund the price of the Product for which the Customer has exercised the right of withdrawal and any shipping costs incurred by the Customer at the time of the order (with the exception of additional costs arising from his or her choice of a type of delivery other than the standard type offered by the Vendor), and this within a maximum period of 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the Vendor became aware of the exercising of the right of withdrawal by the Customer, using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction, unless the Customer has expressly agreed otherwise.
We don’t exchange different sizes. The item that is the incorrect size must be returned and the Customer must place a new order.
Axaeco AB has done its best to display the colours of the products presented on axaeco.com/se as faithfully as possible, but since the colours displayed depend on the computer monitor or mobile device screen you use, Axaeco AB cannot guarantee and therefore does not guarantee that your computer monitor or device screen will display the colours faithful